Ramblings of an 18 Year old Rose...

Today I am thankful. I am thankful that God is a constant advocate for the oppressed even though I am only constant in my distractions. I am thankful that he does not need me.
I thankful that I am not a "hero of the oppressed". He is. He may choose to use me but it is not because I am necessary part of someone else's salvation. Their salvation is complete in Christ. As is mine. Does the fact that God can do it without me mean I shouldn't value and build up those who are in bondage whether physically, mentally, or spiritually? Absolutely not! As Christians we believe that God dwells inside us. His presence is more powerful than we can comprehend, more powerful then our most selfish instincts. Who does that God's heart hurt for? The oppressed. So if I am truly following after him how can I help but care too? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM RACIST AND SO, WHITE PERSON, ARE YOU