Follow Up
This is a follow up to my You Always Marry The Wrong Person piece:
I have experienced redemption.
When I said I had not I was referring to God's redemption in a specific type of relationship, of the two shall become one flesh dichotomy.
I was referring to the fact that though God has not called all of us to a covenant relationship with a man or woman we all still hold that longing to be faithfully, intimately loved.
Not just the sex part either, though that is a part of it, and not a small part.
You still feel that brokenness, that loneliness, without any of the goodness which comes with that type of relationship.
But again, I have experienced redemption.
In a friend. In a sister. In a brother. In a parent. In a nephew. In a niece. Because there are other bonds that have been broken, other bonds that have fallen.
Except God redemption is restoring the broken.
Comments
Post a Comment