Rambles from a 17 year old Rose...

Yet hope returns when I remember.

When I'm basing my worth entirely on God's love for me, it's scary. 
That is a lot of trust and dependence to put on to something that I sometimes doubt the existence of. Something that could get taken away from me and I couldn't do anything about it. I cannot control it. And like I said before I doubt your existence on a regular basis. But the fact that it scares me is weirdly comforting, because it means I am depending on it, I am trusting in it. The nonexistence of something I put no hope in would not bother me at all. I'd have no stake in it. "Yet hope returns when I remember this one thing: The Lord's unfailing love and mercy still continue, fresh as the morning, as sure as the sunrise. The Lord is all I have, and so in him I put my hope."  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM RACIST AND SO, WHITE PERSON, ARE YOU