More from the angsty teen, but I really like this one. I want to illustrate it, no I am going to illustrate it. :)
I am contradictive, I am noticing, I am oblivious, I am muttered sarcastic comments wishing someone would hear, hoping that they don't, I am wildflowers on the highway, color on a long drive, I am a sky full of freckles, I am insecure, I am thankful, I am constantly humming, but not a musician, I am overthinking, I am an orangehead, I am someone who needs to be alone sometimes, I am dreams of flying, ziplining through the amazon, I am undeserving, I am loved, I am graphite smudges on my palm, oil paint seeping into my bloodstream, I am indesisive, I am desisive, I am a daydreamer, mind drifter, I am a scared tongue from words left unsaid, I am pretencious, I am missing my first best friend, I am lieing in bed wishing I could change things, I am lieing in the river, peeking out at my own glimpse of heaven, I am braindead until 9am, I am yellow eyes, I am chugging tea, forgetting mugs, I'm a girl who wishs she didn't have to wait, I am the aunt to 17 munchikins, make that 19, I am not sure who I am, I am searching for my own opinions, I am one line of a song lyrics, I am a traveling library, hundreds of stories in my head, I am strong in my weakness, I am jealous of athletic people
Comments
Post a Comment