I can't do it all.

I cannot pour my time, energy and emotions into helping refugees, and fighting slavery, and poverty, and foster care, and homelessness, and equality for girls, and racial reconciliation, and fighting child pornography, and child soldiers, and the stigma that comes with mental disease.

Those are all very broad, complex issues that play into each other and that have tons of smaller issues that play into them.

I cannot fix any of it.

But.

I serve a God who can.
It is his battles that add up to his war.

"For I the Lord love justice."

And I can build a web of support with people who are each fighting in their community for what injustice, what brokenness, God has called them to care for.

That is activism at its best.

That is common grace.

That is the church.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM RACIST AND SO, WHITE PERSON, ARE YOU